Traveling this continent is a dream for millions of people.
Its diversified cultural heritage and rich history have always attracted people all around the world.
It is globally renowned for its famous tourist spots amongst the countries like France, UK, Germany Greece and Switzerland.
It has also become a symbol of luxury and prestige.
Yes, we are talking about Europe, a hub of tourist destinations.
With Europe tour packages, you can now get the best of Europe tour at comparatively low cost and that too without any hassle. It provides complete solution for all your traveling needs including transportation, food, shopping, sight-seeing, etc. As the entire package is designed by professional tour agents, you will be exposed to maximum location, which you have seen on television or in newspapers till now.
Here are some of the most popular destinations that you can explore with Europe tour packages:
1. Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam offers something for every traveler’s taste then be it exploring culture and history, partying or relaxing. It is one of the richest destinations in Europe and is popularly known as ‘Festival City’ for hosting over 75 festivals a year throughout the city. Some of its most popular attractions are Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank’s house.
2. Barcelona, Spain: The second largest city in Spain, Barcelona offers all that any traveler is looking for like a great night life, beaches, scenery and architecture. The most amazing place to explore in Barcelona is Antoni Gaudí’s Sagrada Família Church along with the open markets.
3. Rome, Italy: If you are an avid history buff, then this place is just made for you. The city is backed with the coliseums, plazas, Renaissance era architecture and streets. Residence Barberini is one of the best places to stay in Rome. It has spacious rooms and is walking distance to many attractions including the Trevi fountain and Spanish Steps.
4. Vienna Austria: One of the world’s best cities known for art and culture, Vienna is the most populated city in Austria. This is the only city where Mozart, Strauss and Haydn made their fortunes. Additionally, there are plenty of good and affordable restaurants to be explored in the vicinity.
5. Paris, France: Having the reputation of being the most wonderful and romantic of all cities, Paris is located in the north of the country on the river Seine. Between the culture, art, history, food and design there is something for everyone. Also, don’t miss to visit The Sun Palace, The Eiffel Tower and The Loure.
6. Prague, Czech Republic: Drawing around 4 million visitors each year, Prague is considered as a fairytale destination because of its architecture, cobble-stoned streets, city centres, churches, parks and squares, delicious local Czech food with beer and much more.
So, look no further and get in touch with one of the tour operators now!